Guy is my Punk-us. I think of him as my secret no one knows about. He is suspicious and cautious to a fault. He is cold if the wind blows only slightly..(gets it from me.) When you hold him he hikes his legs up like a frog and jams his arms between your chest and his, best position for maximum comfort and warmth. My favorite feature of Guys is his hands. I would know him in the dark just from his hands. They are long and slender with a gentle grasp. I love holding his hand for how well it fits into mine.
Things he often says:
"Toast mama?"
"Cold, cold, cold."
"Hold me."
"I did it!"
"Take a shower?"
He has decided to split his love a little in my direction, (this is big because Guy from day one has been all Daddy.) At least three times a week I get a cold body slip into the "pocket" with me and he falls back to sleep or stays very still.
Guy is decisive and mindful, though he rations his smiles to the world I get as many as I want.
Love you punk-us
mom
Guy with his Everett
No comments:
Post a Comment