Brent has decided Sevy is a "wood nymph." It is a perfect description for a kid that has never run with out a skip, dances to entertain himself and others, rarely unhappy or not smiling. But hands down his passion for singing full tilt seals the deal.
Case and point:
"JUST A SOON FULL OF SUGAR MAKES THE MEDICINE GO DOWN, MEDICINE GO DOWN!"
"STEP IN TIME, STEP IN TIME!"(repeated 50 times non stop)
"I AM LIKE A STAR SHINNING BRIGHTLY-LY LY LY!"
my favorite is: "I"M WISHING, I"M WISHING..for the one I lub"
Severin is unaffected by anothers mood, he attracts older kids like crazy. Because he is so small it's shocking how much he communicates freely. He allows anyone to pick him up even if he is being squeezed and awkwardly carried by a random kid he continues smiling even if he's panicking inside. His sleeping habits are hilarious and mature. When I pick him up from school he immediately says "I'm tired mom I need a nap". He walks straight to his bed gets in and covers his head tightly with his blanket. I worried about the mummy like way he slept but he never moves an inch, I think it's also his way of blocking out the three other bodies going to sleep in the same room.
My favorite gesture Sevy offers is worth gold. Randomly and without reason he will cup my face and draw my face close to his while he slowly rubs my checks. Most the time he just looks at me in the eyes while doing it and says, "I lub you mom."
Kills me-this kid
love you,
-mom
hiding
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that! SO adorable! I want to meet him! Hopefully one day our children will meet! (=
Love your quad "sister", Cathy
So your boys are going to you love reading stuff like this when they are older... as are their wives! I always wonder what type of kid Jon was, especially when I taught kids I wondered if he was the hard ADD kid, or the nerdy quiet kid...
Post a Comment