Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I couldn't decide

To get a picture of these four, gives me an AB workout. I laugh so hard, then I get frustrated, then I give up. It's not until I go through the photos on my computer that I find all the hidden treasures. The boys kill me with there faces and song and dance. Here are a few to give you an idea of the 100 not shown.

6 comments:

Monica said...

I love the new pics! I'm sure it was quite entertaining trying to get them! From the looks of those tan little bodies y'all have been having a great summer so far! We need to get together and play!

christa said...

Autumn those are absolutely precious photos! I love them all!

Unknown said...

Those are priceless!! Thanks for sharing. I can see their great Uncle Scott in many of their facial expressions. Made me smile. :-)

Brooke Eriksen said...

LOVE them all!!!

Holly Collins said...

How true it is that a picture says a thousand words! You didn't need any commentary in that particular blog posting because each picture told a different story. What fun! I love your boys and I love you! Thank you for sharing a few snapshots of the Kimball world with the rest of us. It looks like so much fun. I want to come and play too!

Fulton Quads said...

Autumn I am right there with ya! I decided to just take whatever I get when I am trying for a pic of all 4 of them! I always have one that acts like a booger & makes the pic all that attractive! LOL! Now I have created an album of just those CRAZY shot's & I get a HUGE smile on my face! They really do crack me up! BTW, I LOVE every one of your shots! PRICELESS!
Love, Cathy & her quads