Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Road Trip part 2
While in Oklahoma we stopped at a "Tiger Farm" I am pretty sure there is a lot wrong with this idea. The farm was in a residential farm community and was huge. They had: Tigers, Bears, Kangaroos, monkeys, lemurs porcupines, lizards, and many many more. It was in 100's and the boys were melting with each step. Usually they race to each cage, this time they whispered "water, and hold me." The most amazing part was to be able to hold these animals. i have to admit I didn't get a ton of pictures because I had visions of my kids squeezing to hard and the animal attacking. They held a baby Lemur, and a Lynx. They slept perfectly in the Hotel that night. No matter how odd the Tiger farm was I was grateful it had exhausted my Herd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like great fun, the boys are looking so grown up. I really enjoy reading your post. The ohh they are so cute. Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!
Post a Comment