Wednesday, September 8, 2010

EVERETT UPDATE

Everett is still the acting big brother. Technically he came out milliseconds in front of Guy and only minutes from the others. Everett was born with a big brother sensibility. He always wants to ride bikes, play in the playhouse, anything outside. He wont go it alone however. He will stand at the back door head peeking in convincing the boys to come out and play. "Come on boys, you want to play with me.....it will be really fun!" The best part is that the boys never turn him down. If Everett is looking for the boys he says to me .."Where are my boys?"
Yes he is still sporting the broom head. It's not really in style or recommended to all but Everett is making it a signature look...Which I know he will question my love for him later saying..."But mom I look like someone put a bushel of wheat on my head for hair!" And I will answer, " I guess you were just that beautiful we had to protect you somehow."
His charging run and athletic stature makes him such a blast to try new things and test his abilities. He eats around 5 whole bananas a day..no embellishment. Every meal time is a race, to which he proclaims.."I'm the winner and I am the biggest!" He follows this proclamation by standing on the chair at the table and giving an impressive flex off.
Oh Evy- you make the days better just by being around. Thank you for being such a good listener and being a good example to all around you. Thank you for letting me hug and kiss you at every whim. Thank you for always running to me after school and yelling, " your back MOM! Your back!" And beautiful your right I will never leave you and always come back.
Love Mom

1 comment:

skt said...

"I'm the biggest!" Just kills me. That kid is hilarious. How in the world did he know from the beginning that he was born first? Amazing.