Wednesday, September 8, 2010

UPDATE on GUY

Guy is identical to Everett but different in almost every way. He is bird boned and tender with a scrappy nature. He is often underestimated and compensates with bursts of superhero grunts. But for the most part Guy wants you to spoon him and cozy with him. He loves his face to be stroked followed by a million kisses.
He's always been the worst eater. He would keep one bite in his mouth for an hour if he could. He doesn't like food mixed together and surveys his meals as if they are in trouble. However he will down Bagels, sausage, apples, Popsicle, whole milk and yogurt. So it could be worse.
Guy loves a good race but if he starts losing he stops in his tracks falls to the floor and proclaims.."I'm tired!" He took the longest to teach how to swim because he gives his trust gingerly. Once he got it he got it..he does the biggest arms and legs but doesn't go as fast as he would like. So we get "I'm tired," a lot.
Brent and I will often have the same conversation over and over about Guy..it goes:
"Guy, is a really special kid. He makes you work twice as hard to get in with him, but when he decides to let you in he's so Magical." Hence his enduring nick name of "magic."
Guy you bring magic to my life, and make me a better mom. Thank you for your full body hugs where I swear you are using every muscle in your body to squeeze me. I love that you have my hands and you have perfected the tickling spider with them. I hope you know when you tell me with tears running down your face.."Don't make me sad mom, don't make me sad." That it crushes every conviction I had to teach you a lesson, and it takes mother kind of strength not to say..."your right I'm so sorry for getting mad at you for hitting your brother on the head!" So Guy know you Momma loves you too much.
Love Mom

No comments: