Brent's birthday was this last September, a big 32 years old. He asks for a ice cream cake every year. The boys don't eat it and I don't care for it so I am pretty sure Brent's plan to have the cake to himself is working.
The boys love painting the sign every year for Dad's birthday. For presents the boys got to buy five "fast" cars. We wrapped them all up and gave them to Dad. Out of all the cars Dad ended up with the little red Prius model. Lets just say Dad lost the car race.
The weather has turned into "Autumn Time" and the boys are decidedly more cozy. Instead of one little set of cold feet sneaking into my bed in the morning I have a minimum of two. As we all pull the covers over our heads and giggle I tell the boys I love them, the best part is they squeeze me and tell me they love me too. Happy Autumn time, hope you all snuggle longer each morning..what's the rush?
1 comment:
The school bus is our rush. Booo for kindergarten!
Post a Comment