Thursday, December 2, 2010

ETSY LAUNCH!

So I have been messing around a bit and playing with recycled Lucite (clear plastic.) I have made ornaments that are a little shall we say......unique.
Having boys makes you notice how many things are catered to primarily girls. So I made a Robot group that is a serious hit in this house. Did I mention they are unbreakable. Take a gander if anything they are sure fun.
Black and Yellow group:
I love a good owl..no?
ROBOTS
Whales:
The classic Family Portrait with a little whimsy
always seems fitting:
Send me your photo of your family via email once you buy the ornament
labeled "family portrait." It is an original illustration by me decoupaged onto a Lucite disk
with either a black back ground or a white.
This is a portrait of the Nielson family seen below.
So go to the link to the right for my Etsy shop or click here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them especiallythe robots, you are brilliant!!!

Kelly said...

hi autumn! i just ordered my family portrait ornament through etsy and couldn't be more excited!!! i tried to email my image through etsy but it kept saying my image was too large and... i am not so sure how to fix that!!!! would you mind emailing me kellylewis@hotmail.com and then i will just email the picture! thank you so much!!!

Kendra said...

Autumn, I saw the ornament on NieNie's blog, and thought what a neat idea, but then got distracted and so didn't get to go to the links. Then I read your blog, and get really excited, because it is your ornaments!!! "Holy Cow!" I said, I know her!