Surviving is a key word over Winter Break...especially when there is no snow to send your kids out in and the weather is ice rain (remember last year?) and your kids have major energy/ you have 100+ orders to fill before Christmas...AAAAAAAAAAAA
The playhouse got good use on the non rainy days and while the kids froze they would ask for Popsicles...okay. It goes without saying they would return inside quiet with mouths frozen and heads with brain freeze.

Lincoln would wake up and get on the essentials so he could play outside at 5:30 in the morning..Our neighbors love us...haaa
Finding spots to squeeze into while imaginations ran wild with games and forts.
We made what we call; "Pirate Juice!" Brent gave me a Juicer a few years back for my birthday and it has become a staple in our kitchen. I mean I do have a hippie name so yes I do do Hipee things at times.
Every day the boys select the vegetables and fruit to put in the juicer they watch what they put in come out...(A boy pass time.) In this instance however, what they put in becomes almost a black juice.....reason blackberries.
At first the boys wouldn't go near my sneaky vegetable fruit drinks...until we named it Pirate juice and they were responsible for the result. I still can't believe how many zoo-keeni, carrots, cucumbers, oranges, strawberries, blackberries, and on and on.
To be continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment