Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas catch up....

Lots of things were stirring at least not a mouse...but four little sneeky's are far worse!! What time did your household rise? 4:30ish sound good to you! I had plans for pictures and more pictures...eeh this is what we got...I did however get good video.
This year marked the first year since the boys were born that we celebrated Christmas on Christmas!!! Brent was home all day long. Blessed be! Yippee!
This will most likely sound ghetto but I felt like I won in the boys gift this year. My kids are not good at longevity in toys...So I was on the search for something; Priceless/worthless/ a hit with all four boys.
I was in Rite Aid and there was a swarm in the new toy aisle. All the toys were 50% off given all the tows were 14.00$ that meant four remote control monster trucks for 7$ each...the best part the controls were attached to the car by a wire...GENIUS!!!
Score mom..proudly they are still in use.

No comments: