Saturday, December 18, 2010

So....

So I submitted an ornament to NIE NIE...and my world exploded. I was just messing around having fun when over night it became my temporary business.....haha. My dining room table is covered as well as the floor beneath with paint, pictures, computers, glitter, ribbon...on and on.
It has been so fun to be sent photos of beautiful families that let me interpret them in a small cartoon.
I do get a lot of little side notes...you can make me skinnier if you want...I love that. Here are some cute examples below....
I must say it has been a little wary when I get an email back saying I love it but......My hair is longer and you made it shorter or whatever it is....I do my best and really it is about capturing a moment from blurry pictures and putting them together to capture the essence of family. All and all WHAT A BLESSING. Next year I will have to start in October rather than two weeks before. But no one is ever to busy to have another order. Thank you NIE NIE

1 comment:

Brooke Eriksen said...

You are so super talented! I LOVE them all!! I couldn't love your style more! You totally ROCK my friend!!