Not much different from today "mom I need you to hold me."
Dad would do this often..the best is when you would puke and it would run down into his armpits...I know so gross but so funny:)
So cute..even with all your tubes
Mom doubling up
First time I held all four of you together
Everett and Lincoln

Boys you are all four right now looking at this photo and you keep asking why I ate you?
This is me at 18weeks...seriously look full-term. Right before I had to leave NYC and go on bed rest.
We showed you boys the birth video this year. (No I will never post it on line!!) You were all so intrigued, and had too many questions. (I told Brent it might be a little soon to show the boys but Brent pretty much pulls it out any chance he gets.) You all gathered to watch and were dead quiet. Much like how i get when I watch it. When each of you were pulled out we cheered and said...."Here comes Everett, stretching to the sky, ...Here comes Guy, kicking and thrashing crazy.....Here comes Lincoln, the cord wrapped around your head twice, while yelling........Here comes Severin, Our red indian yelling with his whole body"
With each baby followed to their beds in the O.R. (the boys faces dropped). Lincoln turned to me and said "Mom don't eat me and put me in your belly, you hurt me."
Everett just looked on quietly, waiting to see some movement from his baby self on the screen.
Guy did not like how small he was and that we kept saying he was the smallest. In one of the pictures he saw above he was very concerned that he couldn't see, he said.."Mom take it off! I can't see anyfing." As Severin watched he said, "I don't want to live in there!" Speaking of the isolet the boys stayed in for three months.
Overall showing them was a little intense emotionaly. Seeing them process their first few months of life and cheer for one another was magical to say the least.
Boys, every year I love the adventure you bring, I am proud of you and love that you love each other. I will always be there to hold you and lift you.
I love you,
Mom
p.s. I should mention that after showing them the video they went to school and told everyone I was pregnant. I came to pick them up and their teacher asked if I was pregnant! I was stunned one by the question (I'm not) and two how Lincoln refused to believe I wasn't. So cute, and blush worthy.
2 comments:
haha that is to funny and cute lol
miracles.
much love...
Post a Comment