

Thinking what to give the boys this year for their birthday was tough. I kept thinking they are almost boyishly big...meaning there is only so much more time that I can give them things I love and that are a little wacky and norwegian inspired.
I really adore that my kids like to wear hats. Friends gave us hand knit hats that the kids wore way past their fit and the winter. I found several sites on Etsy that had a great selection but with out the point and the flaps...so I contacted Ragamuffin Designs and asked if she would customize some for me!!! The result is Heaven!!
The best part the kids look for them the minute they wake up and put them on as if they were thinking caps..... Thank you Ragamuffin!
1 comment:
MY FIST WRITTEN COMMENT AFTER 4 YEARS OF OOOH AND AHHS BY PHONE
AREN'T THEY SOO BEAUTIFUL AND FULL OF LIGHT
B
Post a Comment