So The people from Escape from Alcatraz called and asked if Brent and I would do an article to help promote the race.....I said yes. I really thought it would be a little nothing in the corner of a little paper...NOPE front page of the Health section with a picture the size of Montana..AAAAAAAAAA
The plan was to put the boys in the shot to buffer Brent and I but they rescheduled the shoot, so it looks like Brent and I think we are Awesome..not the case.
Trainings been good, I even snuck in a Sprint Tri a few weeks back and was fifth out of the water! (come on, I was proud!) I lost ground the rest of the race but was tenth overall in my division. I love pictures after races they are equal to that of "after birth" shots. The mom always looks super cute, no?!
My birthday was this week. A biggish 32...I love that most people really think I am in my twenties still..HA. I think it is all the training but I am feeling more creaky.
Memphis has been in the eye of the storm for the past month this is a shot of Brent being a storm chaser on his cell phone. Totally normal.






No comments:
Post a Comment