This Sunday Brent and I will be swimming with the sharks. That's right the time has come. So I deal with stress by denying the situation is upon me. I act like it's just another weekend with the kids, I slack on packing and getting my stuff together.....only to rush at the end. It's therapy for my head to pack and to stress about having all my ducks in a row means: IT"S TRUE I AM ABOUT TO PUSH MYSELF AND SEE IF I HAVE IT IN ME ANYMORE!
I am writing this post when I should be cleaning for the baby sitters stay. So lets make it short.
I would like to put out there that I not only plan on completing the race but I would like to avoid last place. I would like to push through the fear and have white knuckle fun! Please let Brent and I be safe and find eachother after the race with ease. Let the weather not be as bad as they say it is going to be. And if it is all possible can I not freeze.
There it is Wish us luck and have a good weekend.
Autumn
I am writing this post when I should be cleaning for the baby sitters stay. So lets make it short.
I would like to put out there that I not only plan on completing the race but I would like to avoid last place. I would like to push through the fear and have white knuckle fun! Please let Brent and I be safe and find eachother after the race with ease. Let the weather not be as bad as they say it is going to be. And if it is all possible can I not freeze.
There it is Wish us luck and have a good weekend.
Autumn
No comments:
Post a Comment