Me going up a mean hill but look I am ahead of the muscle man behind me! Not for long I am sure.
Brent going shirtless...hey if you have it flaunt it..Just kidding.
My kids saw this picture and said mom you are doing "kick patowski" a cartoon that is based on evil kenevil.
DOWN HILL FEELS SO GOOD ..only to go up again
Brent escaping the water at pro speed..SWWEEETT!








3 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! I LOVE triathlons. I have done one in-between every pregnancy and it's the only way I get motivated to get back into shape. One I did a few times in Pittsburgh was through Amish country and it was so fun to see all the Amish families out on their front porches watching and waving at us as we rode and ran by. Justin laughed at me because I would always wave back. My good friend(girl) just did the Ironman in FL. That is seriously crazy! Congrats on the finish. Any more on the horizon?
Reza was telling me about this...VERY COOL. You guys are awesome!! Would love to see you all sometime to catch up.
I love it! You do everything so well, don't you? It was great to see how things are going. Looks like you are enjoying the moment. Congrats.
Post a Comment