I do. My kids attend a montessori program pre K- 5th grade. In part to afford the tuition but more so to be with them while they learn. Also to make sure art is ever present, I am the schools Art Director. It takes away from my other job and free time away from the kids, but I have adopted all my students. Really what happens is you fall in love with these kids of all ages that love to paint. I attached some fun shots of my "other" kids and two videos below..so fun.
Below is one of my classes painting a jelly fish and a shark...


2 comments:
Hi from france!
I have not kid for the moment , but I enjoy coming here and reading your familial adventure! :)
I red all your blog from the begining and wow , I'm realy impressed! You seem to be a wonderfull mummy!
Your kids are realy cute!
Thank you for this blog that make me smile every day :)
Emilie
hey, i teach art too!
Post a Comment