Sunday, July 24, 2011

WE ARE GOING PRIVATE

We are going private...I hate the idea and think it is lame...for now until I get a few things separate from the blog, we are going to go private...so email us at kimballworks@gmail.com and we would love to have you. I don't know half of you especially from NORWAY, UKRAINE, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, and RUSSIA....but I love hearing from you. 

Sent with Love the HERD!






3 comments:

Anna said...

Super creative and inspirational blog! - please add annastrong78@gmail.com
(Austin, TX)

Iv said...

I'm the Australian! I don't get to peek in very often though so there's likely more of us - I'm here with my husbands job for 3-4 years, but a John hall friend from byu freshman year forwarded me your quads blog and I love seeing your kids and art. Jon and Annie were our neighbors in slc too so there's another little connection. Fun to check stats on blogs, huh? We started one earlier this year to keep family up to date when we moved here and I keep think who are all these European readers and how'd they find us?! :) you look happy and beautiful as ever!
Ivey Lloyd Mitchell
Www.darrenandivey.blogspot.com

BBC said...

Thanks for the invite! Love following the Herd! Let us know if you make it to the Ole Miss/BYU game--that is if you are still in Memphis. Love, love, love, love the blog!!