Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lazy days

































I have been building a platform bunk bed for four this summer. The truth is, it is taking me forever. The boy's like to "help." They survey my work and ask when it will be done while I try to hold a piece of wood above my head and screw it in at the same time. I am excited to have them in the new space soon as you can see there is not much help going on.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooo this looks like the bedroom update!!!

Amelia Hohl said...

I've been training my kids to help me do pretty much all the chores in the house for when the new baby comes. It hasn't been easy, especially for Henry who says picking up 10 things in his room is too hard. Make sure to post photos of the cool bed when you're done. Are your boys going to school this year? You're going to have so much free time if they do! Now come all the perks of having quadruplets, right?:)