So every year since the boys could talk, they have directed how we decorate and what is our color direction..serious stuff. Guy, started us off with the need for a rainbow tree! Mom needed to provide something the boys could stay busy with and not break. So I mad this tree that the boys can take apart and put together again. The stripe-y tree stands at four feet and is naturally weighed by this hand tamper I found at Home Depot.
It has been a hit at our home and I think everyone should make one...if this seems to hard I made smaller versions out of plungers (clean unused plungers.)
See materials and more info here and here (pinterest...designtonic).
It has been a hit at our home and I think everyone should make one...if this seems to hard I made smaller versions out of plungers (clean unused plungers.)
See materials and more info here and here (pinterest...designtonic).



2 comments:
love those Autumn!! SO fun
fun to catch up.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment