If they look huge they are. It is becoming very clear that I am going to be that shrunken little mom next to her viking sons.
I am not sure how many of you out there do the school party thing, but I have done it every year. It can be hard to fit into the schedule. In all seriousness it may be my favorite part of a birthday. The boys are so excited it is there turn for some extra attention and every year I bring Zucchini bread as the cake....I know sounds weird but it is a winner every time.
Look at that coy face on Everett. Worth it!
Alright so we always have a family party were the boys can pick meal and activity on the night of there Birthday. Mom loathes the mall..I mean I get a skin reaction and my breathing rhythm changes. I think it's due to too much stimulation and the smell of the food court. So of course the kids wanted to go to the merry go round and the Jumpy for there birthday..it's in the mall.
They shoot up in the air attached to bungees and they flip and flip to there hearts content. The boys really don't compete with each other just yet, but on the Jumpy it rears it's head. They all see who can flip the most. Some are natural some heave with each turn and drop. Severin has to get credit for his amazing amount of rotations.







2 comments:
I have done banana bread for the birthday cake for the past 5 family birthdays and it is a absolute favorite. But I confess, I do put cream cheese frosting on it, so not quite as healthy!
oh my goodness, they have totally grown since we last saw them, they don't look little anymore! so,so cute - let's talk soon!
Post a Comment