Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer haze




Back from doing triathalons, driving cross country, a short stint in the hospital, Norway, Utah, Colorado..etc. So we (I) have checked out for the week, taking a true summer vacation most days I don't know the day of the week or the time...perfection. Lots of pictures to go through and post, fun stuff to come. Best part of Vaction is coming home....oh yeah put the house on the market during all this too. 

Brent and Everett at Sardis lake this past Saturday.

2 comments:

Michael, Heidi, Eden, and Lyla said...

I think I saw you at the Provo airport waiting for luggage! If it was you... You are even tinyer in person. It's hard to believe you had 4 babies...AT ONCE! you are inspiring! :)

Autumn KIMBALL said...

Heidi-
I think i would not be alone in saying airports are usually the dreaded location of seeing anyone you know..the obvious reason one usually looks a mess and tired and if kids are present you just hope they are acting their best... So thank you for the nice comment, I wish you would have said hi.
Autumn