This little one knows he has me wrapped around his finger. Guy's latest thing is to sneak and I mean Champion Sneaking!! He can travel up stairs around coaches taking an hour without snickering or blowing his cover. He enjoys the full shock on our faces when we see his silhouette from our bedroom hall.
He is my second child to have growing pains at night. He walks all the way up the stairs hobbling like an old man in hopes of relief from his aching legs. He cries and wakes me up saying, "mom my legs are broken! fix it." I then lie him on my bed kneading his calves and feet like dough for hours. If I slow down or stop before the pain subsides he kicks his legs in pain. Horrible I know but so dang sweet.
He wakes the next morning with a skip in his step and tells his brothers over breakfast.."my legs grewed last night did yours?" With a proud grin he downs his whole milk and feels like a king!
The pictures below are my monthly effort to get some kind of portrait..this session in my opinion was an accurate success.
p.s. I wish the sound of him laughing through his teeth could be attached to his snap shots.
Kill me.
















2 comments:
Wow! What an adorable boy! There is something in his smile that reminds me of your older brother. Too precious!
He is such a Jensen! So adorable . . . . and as for you my dear WOW. Way to go on rockin the alcatraz. I wish I could rewind time and drive just 50 minutes to see you!! XOXO
Post a Comment