To begin since July 2012 my life has been a metaphor for endurance. We move to New York in March 2013 and we decided to put our house on the market.
So I packed the house up and stage it while we lived in it. I have a huge dog..Bear and I decided last minute to drive her cross country in hopes of some family member taking her in, to better apeal to buyers. So the stage is set four kids in the car for our yearly cross country trip and one black lab. Brent stayed in Memphis and planned to meet me in Denver in two 8 days to fly to Norway.
People think I am crazy crazy but i love it! We drive along with my Tom Tom and search for lakes and pools to swim in along the way. It exhausts the kids and maintains the summer hum. Here are some pics below.
So I packed the house up and stage it while we lived in it. I have a huge dog..Bear and I decided last minute to drive her cross country in hopes of some family member taking her in, to better apeal to buyers. So the stage is set four kids in the car for our yearly cross country trip and one black lab. Brent stayed in Memphis and planned to meet me in Denver in two 8 days to fly to Norway.
People think I am crazy crazy but i love it! We drive along with my Tom Tom and search for lakes and pools to swim in along the way. It exhausts the kids and maintains the summer hum. Here are some pics below.
This was a natural hot springs I let the boys go in for five ten minutes and they couldn't keep there eyes open. i swear they could of fallen asleep..a little scary.
A small lake
River and rapids don't work well with swimming boys.
Severin is such a funny kids just always dancing and hamming it up..I know the mud below, it was right next to a clidsdale horse farm..so the whole place smelled like manure. Yes I checked for leaches, I have seen stand by me, haven't you?
Linka
Everett
The boys trying to tip toe on the bottom across another lake
Mom shot by Everett, Wearing a shirt I bought at the gas station and my boyfriend jeans..honestly they are my pregnancy jeans, 5 years after the boys I have worn them to paper. I promptly cut them up after this trip realizing they weren't fooling anyone.









No comments:
Post a Comment