We behaved as long as we could.
beautiful Norwegian kids
Fathers and sons
Below are my two Jensen Sister-n-laws. They suffer from natural beauty and an affinity for stripes. Shelby and Erin. Erin was a pre teen before Shelby was even born, it's funny as you grow older maturity no longer factors in.
For what ever reason Erin and i eventualy wrestle and I can't stop laughing to full defend myself. She is of good stock, lucky to have her.
No really when I laugh like this things seep out...I carried four babies for goodness sake. oh ya Erin carried 5..she wins. Chop, chop Shelby!
Cutest little cousin matched braid crown, love her.
Twinsies









1 comment:
oh these were so fun to look at - and I loved the pictures of your boys in the hot springs - classic - onward and upward! i can't believe you have already been in Memphis for a good 6 years - good luck in the NY move -can't wait to hear how it all goes love ya - erin
Post a Comment