Everett, was the first to come into my world (by seconds.) He is my old soul. He will watch your every move and often one will catch him staring at you. He loves to be kissed and offers his cheeks up when he needs love. He will forever be known to me as Guys protector. I know he made it possible for Guy to make it here. During my pregnancy Everett early on had problems that threatened my pregnancy, somehow when the other children started to have problems he would stabilize, as if to say "mom I'm okay, I'll be strong." And he was. His name means strong.
He was the first to come home from the NICU. We had three weeks alone together that has forever given us a secret bond. During those three weeks he would just lie next to me quietly enjoying being alone with mom. Even now he sneaks his moments.
He is silly, sweet, and observant. I adore his massive viking feet and hands, and his blue eyes that look right through you.
5 comments:
thankyou for making another blog I just love it.
it's always fun to peak in to your life and see what you are up to - what great blessings you have! such a gorgeous family!
Awesome blog.
We are looking forward to The Heard updates.
Love the new blog! Photos are adorable. Hopefully I will get to meet the boys soon!
I love the new blog. You guys look so great. I cannot wait to meet the boys!
Post a Comment