Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving: a holiday to usher in Christmas..no?

Santa pictures being taken (can you believe this was pulled off!!?) I wish I had a picture of all the adults (MY mom, dad, Brent, me, and camera people) all jumping yelling to get a smile. not a one..but not a tear either. Thanks to the parents we all know it probably wouldn't of happened without you.  And those norweigian sweater vests..yep my little Norweigan knomes, priceless.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

SUCH a cute photo. i bet that was quite a feat. i am proud of them for sitting so nicely.

Beth Davis said...

Autumn!! I had no idea you guys had a blog. I've been asking Matt if he has any pictures of you and your boys and- well, you know Matt. So I randomly came across a blog where you left a comment and I'm so glad I found you. Your family is darling!!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun together- I love it, and I just have to say that you've won the title- Super Mom.
PS- I can't believe you pulled the Santa picture off. I can barely get one little boy to look at a camera:-)

skt said...

Good thing Santa had a giant seat! They're all so chill about a big hairy stranger holding them.