It was our churches holiday party this weekend. The nativity story was told but there was a hole in the cast.. the need for a sheep. Not any sheep a holy sheep. So who would do it,... who could fulfill the expectation of all the children there. You guessed it, our handy neurosurgeon..Brent. It was a moment I tell you, one that rivaled the Santa appearance. And for my kids, they couldn't of been prouder. And from a wife red in hysterics..thank you I needed a good laugh.
2 comments:
Hi Autumn,
How are you? I have been looking at your blog thru Brooke, but can't remember if I have ever written a comment. I normally have a baby on my lap :) Anyway, your boys are gorgeous!!! And you look fabulous as usual. I am so happy for you. Thanks for letting us glimpse into your interesting life of multiples. I can't even imagine...how wonderful. Have a Merry Christmas.
Anyway, lots of love, Tanya
PS you can check us out at: http://asiatolmans.blogspot.com/
Oh, Brent, this is TOOOOO funny. I love it. I would have paid money to see that in person!
Post a Comment