Thank goodness for blankets..they provide hours of fun and amusement...the hiding the finding..etc. They actually enjoy smothering each other, back in my day we would yell out claustra!!! which was short for claustrophobic..I am pretty sure our mother introduced this into our vocabulary to ward off being attacked by her kids. Being the only one to defend myself I have learned claustra!! is not allowed as an out by my boys. If you find me smothered by fuzzy blankets one day know it was a blast.
3 comments:
Hey Autumn! I realize you have no idea who I am, but I was in the byu married ward for a minute with you. I really think we only overlapped by a couple of months, and I was too intimidated to ever talk to you, but I remember the day you said your husband got into NYU med school you were wearing a smurf blue dress and shoes that matched, and I thought that was really really cool. hahaha
ANYWAY to the point, you have quadruplets! That's amazing! And they are so so so cute! I looked you up because I was hoping to find an email address for you, but I found your blog instead. So now that I know that you are obviously extremely busy, I totally understand if you never get back to me, but if you get a minute I'm wondering how you felt about living and going to med school in NYC. My husband is applying to med schools next month and we are trying to figure out if that would be a fun adventure, or just way too scary with two kids. If you have any thoughts I'd love to hear them!
I'm sorry this is so random, but you were the first person (and the only person) who popped into my head when we were considering nyc schools. And don't feel bad if you don't have time to write back. But if you do, you'll find my email on my profile, or you could leave a comment on my blog. It's fun to see you and where your family is now!
I love how any and all items can be made into toys with a little imagination and play. I'm going to have to remember "claustra" next time my kids are smothering me. Love from Chicago!
Hi Autumn
I love the blue blanket--where did you get it? This is Melanie from NYC. Your boys are so sweet! I really enjoy reading your blog.
Post a Comment