Kids going to town on my birthday bouquet
Boys on the infamous swing, (Everett wears clothes but he feels it's optional.)
Sevy surveying the construction, Yes it is bloody hot but if Sevy finds the boots, they are his go to.
Guy wearing my awesome vintage find..seriously teary cloth jumpsuit.
I need to make some because this is a fought over article of clothing.
Guy sporting moms hat
Everett cleaning the zucchini bread batter bowl.
I realize there are few pictures of me on the blog..I exist it just means Brent's been working forever and a day. I realize most of the world think work is 9 to 5 this is not our world. To night when putting Everett to bed, he lay there reached up his arm and waved to the air while saying "nigh, nigh Dada." Even though Dad wasn't there, love him for thinking of his Dad.
3 comments:
I love Sevy in his construction get up.
Happy Birthday! And don't worry, you are not the only one.. I don't think Nik has been in a picture for over a year and if I am ever in one it is because I took it:)
I LOVE all your pictures and I love seeing how different all the boys are.
well happy belated birthday, autumn!
and i hear you on the always at work thing. i'm exhausted with the two all by myself. i can't imagine quadrupling dylan. go autty, go!
Post a Comment