Severin is our "mini" the size gap from the other boys is getting wider, so much that people ask if I have triplets and a separate fourth child.....Oh Sevy. I secretly love the fact I can cradle Sevy and swing him around with ease, but I hope when he is sixteen he has grown out of my arms.
Sevy continues to be a light of joy in our family. It is concerning if at any time Sevy cries or is upset, for the soul reason it just doesn't happen often. I always say that Sevy was wedged so high up near my heart (during utero,) that he must of took some with him. I understand his personality the quickest because we are a lot alike.
He sings for me at whim and kisses me awake most mornings. He has the cutest "rumpa" (bum in Norwegian.) it is probably because it is so teeny.
Sevy- I love that instead of going the second time around the block with Dad and the boys, you just want to be with me. I love that you are an artist and would rather paint than race bikes. I love that you sneak and eat the zucchini batter and groan "Mommeee this is so yummeee!" I know that just like me it will take you time to grow. There always is something in Life we would change about ourselves but know there is nothing I would change about you.
Love you Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment