So we went to Colorado and we had an A-m-a-z-i-n-g time! We started off showing up to the airport 33 minutes before take off...no joke. Brent's meetings ran late..no comment on that part..err! So we check the bags and we go through security without a hitch..our kids are all stars on fights no seriously...we brought not one marker or game not even a video player..(I mentally checked out these things by accident.) But no one was the wiser. They sat and talked to us then to the other passengers then to then they looked out the window. Ha! We landed and the boys looked out the window and said, "Mom there is marshmallows on the ground!" So sad right... Kids need snow in there lives or they are unbalanced..I assure you. So we remedied that immediately with sledding in the back yard, ice skating and hiking. I grew up in the outdoors. I believe that's where my term "outdoor kids" come from. Guy would drive in the car looking at all the mountains and say, "Mom can we climb that one..or that one?" We went to the cabin and hiked around and did the zip line..(still rickety and still as scary as when I was a kid.) Loved it! WE spent as much time as we could with our cousins and the boys adopted Ole Tait which they called "Tape." Enough already...bottom line we were in heaven.
Erin showing muscle as a mom of FIVE...still can't believe she has been prego 5 times!
If you smile really hard you look younger right?
BOYS
Aunt and Uncle Help
Dad so proud
Ole Tait
TRYG and his Beauty
Evy ready to play broom ball!
Guy cute thing
Trouble. So dang cute.
Sweet Jane
Guy pushing the train...go away mom i'm busy.
Besta
Brent and Sevy!
Cute friend Sam
Cole and Lincoln
Dad making an army of Snowmen!
All Done! Awesome!
Everett actually cried when he found out the snow was melting!
Sevy and Uncle Sverre
1 comment:
Hello! I randomly found your blog looking for LDS mothers with multiples =) and I happen to be in love with your snow boots. Would you share what brand they are? Thank you so much! ~Elizabeth
Post a Comment