OH MY GOSH! I love it all! I love the costumes, and I love the kiddos climbing in and out of the pumpkin!!! You have to send that in to Funniest Videos!!! It had been a while, since I checked in to the blog. I didn't know you were in NYC! Welcome back! Have you been back for a while? Hope all is well! All is well here in Houston. We were the 3 little pigs this year. I am not too craft, but I was lucky enough to find $5. pig outfits--yay! ha! Have a great time in the city!
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! I love it all! I love the costumes, and I love the kiddos climbing in and out of the pumpkin!!! You have to send that in to Funniest Videos!!!
It had been a while, since I checked in to the blog. I didn't know you were in NYC! Welcome back! Have you been back for a while? Hope all is well! All is well here in Houston. We were the 3 little pigs this year. I am not too craft, but I was lucky enough to find $5. pig outfits--yay! ha! Have a great time in the city!
Post a Comment