Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oompa Loompa's



So the boys recently watched the original Charlie and the Chocolate factory and fell in love with the Oompa Loompas. A mothers dream come true. Seriously this year they changed their minds so many times, I still had to make there costumes last minute. The thing I am most proud of is that I got all the fabric for 38$..yep four costumes for under $40. 



I got remnant white vinyl for the pants, that stayed stiff on the sides..worked like a charm. I did a lace up construction in the back.
Truth be told on Halloween Night I just couldn't get it together quick enough to take pictures so I had the boys dress up again last night to get some shots. The costumes are a little worn out and I skipped painting there faces orange this time but that hair..hilarious.

We went to Colorado to meet up with the Jensen Crew. Brent and I were biking vikings. Tryg below was Violet, the Blueberry/ football. Indians, zombies, lambs, and cowboys..a sight to see. so fun to see the fam.




2 comments:

alondra said...

Hey there, I am friendly lurker from CA (can't remember how I came across your blog) and my husband has an 8 year old brother, Jonathan, who looks strikingly like your sons, blonde hair and all. I always show my husband the photos you share and say "Look, it's the four Jonathans!" and we laugh about it. Anyway, your sons costumes came out awesomely, such a fun and wild idea. Also, you have me laughing hard at Severin popping out of that pumpkin, oh my dear! Thanks so much for sharing your family with us, we hope you continue to do so, it is one of the small rays of sunshine in our childless marriage (just not ready for them yet :]) - Alondra

Unknown said...

Wow,love the costumes the boys look fantastic!!!