My sewing machine is huffing and there are scraps on the floor everywhere......What are the boys going to be this year? The older they get the more they change there minds.....I already made costumes but they moved onto another idea. Which to be honest I like when the kids come up with it rather than the parents? So I went back to the drawing board, and made something pretty great. As always I give a little hint...see if you can guess.
1. Orange Green and Brown
2. A little creepy but more wacky
3. The original is ten times better
4. They like puzzles
On a different note. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, but this year I have decided to go crazy on Christmas so I am decorating all November. It's true the solid gold dancer tree is coming back! I am going to start my Advent calendar on time..if I finish sewing it. But My real excitement comes from the gift I am giving the boys.
Every Year I make them something. This year I have been working on the play room and bedroom....Pics to come. I made and constructed their beds and Designed while Brent built a massive indoor slide for the play room. I need to build a ladder leading to the loft space and frame it in..for a secret hide out.
My boys don't do so well with toys, I always say they are outdoor kids. So I need to make something that is strong and interactive, and of course not an eyesore. Stay tuned.
Brent doesn't read the blog as much anymore so I think it is safe to say...I am going to be the winner on his homemade gift too!
Lets level I am not a Martha, (seriously I have dust and a sink full of dishes to prove it). However I have endless ideas and I get a kick out of making them... and Brent doesn't even blink when he see's charges to Home Depot.
So get geared up for the Season and buy and make handmade. Sending Love and BOOs! This Halloween.
Love, Autumn
1. Orange Green and Brown
2. A little creepy but more wacky
3. The original is ten times better
4. They like puzzles
On a different note. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, but this year I have decided to go crazy on Christmas so I am decorating all November. It's true the solid gold dancer tree is coming back! I am going to start my Advent calendar on time..if I finish sewing it. But My real excitement comes from the gift I am giving the boys.
Every Year I make them something. This year I have been working on the play room and bedroom....Pics to come. I made and constructed their beds and Designed while Brent built a massive indoor slide for the play room. I need to build a ladder leading to the loft space and frame it in..for a secret hide out.
My boys don't do so well with toys, I always say they are outdoor kids. So I need to make something that is strong and interactive, and of course not an eyesore. Stay tuned.
Brent doesn't read the blog as much anymore so I think it is safe to say...I am going to be the winner on his homemade gift too!
Lets level I am not a Martha, (seriously I have dust and a sink full of dishes to prove it). However I have endless ideas and I get a kick out of making them... and Brent doesn't even blink when he see's charges to Home Depot.
So get geared up for the Season and buy and make handmade. Sending Love and BOOs! This Halloween.
Love, Autumn
2 comments:
Can't wait to see!! I am sure they will be so cute! I think I have got it ...but don't want to spoil...initials
O and L? And I agree the original is way better Charlie ;)
Can't wait to see the photos. Still think your "Where the Wild things are" costumes were the best I've seen.
Post a Comment