Thursday, January 19, 2012

Severin 5


Severin-
You are still 11 pounds lighter than your brothers. You rummage through our goodwill bags from your closet to find pants that fit your little waist. Every pair of paints you like fit your waist but hover above your shoes by a mile. I think it looks chic. First thing you do every morning is wrap yourself in your star blanket and come up the stairs in the dark to my bed. You rub my hair in the dark and giggle..waiting for me to lift the blanket to let you in. Your feet are always cold. You lay on me constantly and love to give me angel kisses. Your new thing is to make me pinky promise.."don't go anywhere,..don't weave,...can I have special pancakes?...PINKY PROMISE?" You are very smart, and are quick to forgive. You make each day better.







2 comments:

Amelia Hohl said...

Happy Birthday to your Beautiful boys! I can't believe how different in size they all are. I never noticed before. Henry and Clementine are both really tall and Bea and Violette are tiny. Henry really liked your cakes. His 6th Birthday is coming up and I have yet to start thinking about it. You are lucky their Birthdays are all at one time. I feel like I'm constantly preparing for Birthdays these days!

Haley Cole Luker said...

cutest little boys on the PLANET ! I had a blast meeting yall :)