Monday, March 5, 2012

Checking in



























I owe Christmas and the whole month of January/ February... seriously life picks up speed during these months. I'll have to catch up later on those.

Random Running list that goes through my mind of things coming up for this Kimball Herd...

1. I need to train..I got into Escape from Alcatraz again (sadly Brent did not.) So I am stressing on my own about the long freezing swim and crazy bike ride....I know most say why even do it...for me it's just what you do, you challenge yourself pack any and all into one day.

2. Teaching spanish to my kids (important note: Autumn, you must speak awesome spanish?! Answer: I don't but the few words I know the kids ate up and now ask me what is this or this in spanish..so I look it up on the computer over dinner.

3. Are we moving back to NYC, or onto Colorado, perhaps California, and very possibly Australia...we shoot for the moon over here. All amazing options but all require moving and gutting my life and house. Which has become a pass time. I haul out body bag looking trash bags weekly of kid clothes, and old electronics etc.

Theory: If you have an attic and you have not looked at in 6 years...don't open it or sort through it just chuck it, and forget it. Attics are gateways for hoarding.

4. Planting a garden..I missed the planting time frame by a month last Spring and I am determined not to repeat the same thing this year. I had a garden growing up like a good Colorado girl, but have yet to grow anything since..What are my chances 50/50? Hope it grows.

5. My dog, Huge and black and hates the heat..the humidity is coming and Spring burns off in a second. Poor thing I wish I had a pool just for her.

6. Deciding not to have anymore kids years ago....suddenly getting a serious baby itch, prompted by words from Lincoln. "Our babies are waiting for us mom!"- he said. Let's break this down... "waiting for us"??? !!!  Beyond surprised and touched. Then can we comment on "babIES" What! just one is fine.

 Now I am a little stressed just getting through 6 items, so moving on. Best Birthday gift I gave the boys this year ... Spray painted cowboy boots. Hope all is well in your homes.











Poor Sevy still is my best eater..and look he looks two years younger than Everett. We got new jeans and I took them to try them on..Sevy broke down because every pair ranging from 3T to 6T would hover stiff around his waist like a hoola hoop. Pouting on the floor I brought him a pair of green jeans size 24 months fit in the waist will room to spare in the leg. He came out of the dressing room strutting proud like a cowboy. So cute right.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my they're so cute! Thanks for the catch up, I've been reading your old blog from when the boys were born and whoa soo amazing 4 unique miracles.

Sounds like you've been been doing lots of thinking, don't stress too much if it's meant to be it'll happen.